The program for the virtual shooting range "GREAT WAR CONSTRUCTOR" is a historical constructor of shooting exercises that creates a dynamic realistic three-dimensional target environment in the form of models of people, buildings, civilian vehicles and military equipment, with the ability to display it on one screen, as well as in panoramic mode on three or five screens.
The unique program is specially designed for the patriotic education of young people, teaching them the skills of firing a pistol, rifle and machine gun. The software allows you to simulate a full-fledged virtual battlefield with various three-dimensional objects: roads, anti-tank ditches, defensive structures, trees, ponds, including filling the premises with furniture from the inside.
Digital scaling of the software of the laser shooting range allows you to simulate the distance from the enemy from 5 to 900 meters, while being at a close distance from the screen. The program also allows you to participate in battles in various weather conditions, such as rain, fog or snow, as well as change visibility depending on the time of day.
Three-dimensional models of people have realistic physics of movements and a complex system of artificial intelligence and change their behavior depending on the circumstances of the plot. In addition, the voice commands given by the shooter, such as "hands up", are events that affect the behavior of the models.
The program for the shooting range includes scenarios of the key battles of the Second World War recreated in detail, and also allows you to create new or edit plots embedded in it, including changing existing 3D models of locations and objects, vehicles and equipment.
The program for the shooting range has the ability to save detailed statistics for each of the shooters with analytical detail in terms of time and the result of each perfect shot.
The GREAT WAR CONSTRUCTOR program allows you to shoot at a certain point on the screen by clicking the mouse. The program is primarily intended for projecting the target environment. For the full-fledged operation of the laser interactive shooting range with the GREAT WAR CONSTRUCTOR program, a separate control program is required to recognize the light spots of laser weapon models.
• GREAT WAR CONSTRUCTOR can be used for both laser and bullet interactive shooting
• Dry fire program can be used on three or five screens for a panoramic image
• Update the program online, add new exercises from the developer's server directly from program interface
• GREAT WAR CONSTRUCTOR works on both Windows and MacOS
• Supports HD / Full HD / 4K / 5K resolution
• Create unique 3D models of characters of allies, enemies and civilians, both externally and behaviorally.
• Each element of the target environment interacts with shooter and other elements guided by its unique psychological model and skills
• Create unique places with roads, trees, shrubs and ponds, lots of objects and buildings
• Set the time of day, weather, type and intensity of precipitation to create maximum realism of what is happening
• Build buildings and furnishings inside simply, freely and the way you want it
• Assess the accuracy and speed of action for each of the shooters
• Save both personal statistics and statistics of a specific group of shooters for later comparison and observation of dynamics of results
• Program is compatible with most of interactive shooting ranges on the market